Our most popular photogenic tour with a private car!
Enjoy Abu Dhabi Tour (9 hours)
Fully enjoy the photogenic spots of the fascinating city “Abu Dhabi” that arrives in about 1 hour and 30 minutes from Dubai ★
The latest spot in Abu Dhabi!This is the only tour where you can enjoy beautiful decorations and gorgeous décor in the “Qasr Al Watan “,、as well as the projection mapping and light show that take place at night in the “Qasr-Al-Watan” .
In addition, at the “Sheikh Zayed Mosque,” which is also a landmark in Abu Dhabi,we will take you to a spot where you can see the most beautiful view of the Grand Mosque on the surface of the water !
- ① It’s like Aladdin’s world♥ “Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque”
- ② Five-star gorgeous hotel “Emirates Palace”
- ③ the appearance and interior are perfect in “Qasr al-Watan”
- ④ We will also guide you to the most beautiful photo spot in Abu Dhabi, where the Sheikh Zayed Mosque is reflected on the water.
Attention degree NO.1! Qasr al-Watan
※20% discount on the Dubai Expo Commemorative Campaign!
(Adult/Child equal amount/per person)
|Course Name||2 people||3 people||4-6 participants||1 participant|
|Abu Dhabi Enjoy Course (9 hours)|
* The amount is based on the exchange rate as of April 20, 2022.
If the tour price fluctuates due to fluctuations in the exchange rate or other reasons, we will contact you before the tour is confirmed.
◎Included in the price / vehicle / driver fee, dedicated guide fee (Japanese or English), Qasr al Watan admission fee, toll road fee, consumption tax
◎Not included in the price/Admission to paid tourist facilities, meals
- *Minimum 1 person.
- * Regarding the accompanying guide, we will inform you whether it corresponds to Japanese or English by the email of the reply sent from us after accepting the request reservation.
- *Itinerary may be changed or deleted depending on the road conditions and weather conditions. In that case, please note that there will be no refund.
- *Rain or shine
- *Dress code while sightseeing in Abu Dhabi
There is a dress code at the Grand Mosque, and women need to wear a scarf to hide their hair while sightseeing. Women should hide their skin up to their wrists and ankles. Men should hide their skin up to the ankle.
●Shorts (male, women)
●Women’s shorts, short skirts (up to ankles)
●Tight clothes, swimwear, beachwear
Please pay attention to your clothes on the day of departure.
- *Applications are accepted up to 3 business days prior to the desired participation date (excluding Friday and Saturday).
|7 days before the tour start date||100% of the tour price|
*If the cancellation/change fee is generated on a fixed holiday (Friday/Saturday) specified by the Company, the earlier business day will be the standard.